XIRI Light Energy Limited Corporation is the leading manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Low Nox Burner Technology in Taiwan which are designed using high grade raw material that is sourced from our respected vendor base, having years of experience in the market. In addition to manufacturing them in standard dimensions, we also offer our customers the option of customizing these products as per their specific requirements. Our produce is available at very reasonable prices.

Low Nox Burner Technology

XIRI Light Energy Limited Corporation
To find and shop the best Low Nox Burner Technology, you need to know about the highest quality of manufacturer, supplier, wholesaler, distributor, OEM and ODM from a factory in Taiwan
5-1
none
999999999 http://schema.org/InStock USD 2020-12-31
90out of 100based on 100user ratings
LOW-NOX BURN-ING TECHNOLOGY TECHNOLOGY INTRODUCTION Low nitrogen oxide combustion technology is improving the combustion equipment or controls the combustion conditions, using a variety of combustion means in the furnace to control the production of NOx in the combustion process, in order to reduce the NOx in the tail gas of the combustion technology. Influence NOx formation is the main factor in the process of combustion temperature, the residence time of flue gas in the high temperature, the concentration of various components in the flue gas and mixing degree, therefore, to change the air-fuel ratio, combustion air temperature, the extent of the combustion zone cooling, and the shape of the burner design can reduce the formation of nitrogen oxides in the combustion process. In industry, the purpose is to reduce the excess air and to adopt the methods of segmenting combustion, low-temperature air preheating and special burners. Low NOx combustion technology is a more economical way to control NOx, with initial investment and no operating costs. This technology can greatly reduce the production of NOx. If a higher NOx emission standard is to be achieved, the combusted flue gas can be combined with denitrification technology to reduce the difficulty and cost of flue gas denitrification.
XIRI Light Energy Limited Corporation
To find and shop the best Low Nox Burner Technology, you need to know about the highest quality of manufacturer, supplier, wholesaler, distributor, OEM and ODM from a factory in Taiwan
5-2
none
999999999 http://schema.org/InStock USD 2020-12-31
90out of 100based on 100user ratings
LOW-NOX BURN-ING TECHNOLOGY WORKING PRINCIPLE Factors influencing the formation of NOx in the combustion process include (1) air-fuel ratio temperature of combustion air; (2) cooling degree of the combustion zone; (3) burner shape design. Nitrogen oxide concentration can be reduced by reducing the excess air into the burner. Reduce the temperature of the hot air, (4) REDUCE The thermal strength of the combustion chamber,(5) use double-sided exposed water cooling wall. Artificially slow mixing of fuel and air. The of two-stage combustion, Gas recirculation.  Fractional combustion of the air The air classification method is to send in the air used in the combustion in stages for " anoxic combustion " and " oxygen-rich combustion ", so as to avoid the occurrence of excessive temperature and large excess air coefficient at the same time, and reduce the generation of NOx. Fuel fractional combustion Fuel classification the division of fuel into two or more fuel streams. These fuel streams pass through three combustion zones for combustion reactions. 80% to 85% of the fuel is sent to the main combustion zone for oxygen-rich combustion. The remaining 15% to 20% is sent to the precombustion zone via the upper part of the main burner. Anoxic combustion is carried out under the condition of air coefficient less than 1. NOx from the main combustion zone is reduced. thus reducing   NOx emissions; in order to reduce the burning need to add air to burn out.   Fuel gas recirculation combustion The flue gas recirculation method is to extract a part of low-temperature flue gas directly into the furnace before the air preheater of the disaster furnace, or infiltrate into the primary or secondary wind, reduce oxygen concentration, the flame temperature so that the generation of NOx is inhibited, reduce NOx emissions. Part of the low-temperature flue gas is directly pressed into the furnace or mixed with air (primary or secondary) and sent into the furnace. Due to the absorption of flue gas and dilution of oxygen concentration, the combustion rate and furnace temperature will be reduced, thus reducing the thermal type NOx.
We have advanced production equipments, strong technical force for professional production of

Low Nox Burner Technology

. We hope to cooperate closely with foreign friends around the world.